A global established investment company with beautiful West End-based offices is looking for a personable and credible individual to support to multiple individuals at leadership level, within their operations teams.
This role will require a high degree of professionalism with the ability to prioritise effectively and handle highly confidential information. Supporting individuals within operational functions will particularly require a high attention to detail and the ability to juggle multiple tasks.
This role will be perfect for a real team player who is flexible and efficient. There is a large network EAs; they all cover for each other and build long lasting relationships. This is a company where you are extremely well looked after and where you’ll likely stay long term.
- Recent demonstrable experience supporting multiple individuals with operational functions.
- Experience within a financial services company is highly preferred.
- Excellent organisational and communicational skills
- Providing a high-quality of work, with a proactive attitude.
- Warm and personable attitude.
- Being able to work at pace without errors.
- Articulate and professional.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Finance
Student (Higher education/Graduate)
'A' level/Higher or equivalent