Administrative Support Officer needed in St Leonards-On-Sea £10.62 ph PAYE - Reference:5136
This role will involve:
- Undertake minutes of complex meetings about vulnerable clients: Minute, produce and distribute accurate records of meeting, including safeguarding, best interest meetings and/or case conference and complex case meetings, in accordance with statutory and local guidance.
- Undertake and continuously improve administrative duties in accordance with statutory and departmental requirements including providing telephone cover and message service, setting and maintaining office systems, arranging meeting and maintaining diaries.
- Minute, produce and distribute accurate records of meetings e.g. team, departmental, inter-agency meetings.
- Produce correspondence and reports from written documents and other sources, including research and analysis as appropriate.
- Accurately input data into computerised departmental systems, databases and spreadsheets and process, retrieve, analyse and cleanse data as necessary.
Ideally candidates will have minute taking experience and an Enhanced Barred Children’s DBS check.
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration