Team Leader needed in Southampton £19.95 ph PAYE - Reference:5186115
This role will involve:
- To support Managers following referrals from hospital or the community to ensure the provision of high quality, safe and responsive residential care to individuals to meet their assessed needs.
- To support Managers to monitor, manage and develop the provision to meet current and future needs of customers in line with local and government policy.
- To support Managers to ensure appropriate policies and procedures are in place to meet Care Quality Commission requirements and outcomes, and to provide an effective, efficient and safe service.
- To undertake the daily management of all aspects of the running of the home including residents’ assessments, admissions, discharges, availability and handovers.
- Work with staff to ensure that all Care Plans and associated documentation are accurate and upto-date.
- To manage the administration of medication within the home including the appropriate liaison with health professionals to ensure that medication is correct and up to date for all service users.
- To provide effective supervision and appraisals to core care staff in line with policies ensuring business plan objectives are included in staff appraisal targets.
Ideally candidates will have;
- Enhanced DBS Check
- Understand CQC requirements and be familiar with the regulations of section 20 of the Health and Social Care Act 2008 for older people in residential care
- Can competently administer medication as per SCC Medication Administration policy and procedure
- Appropriate qualification in Health and Social Care (Health and Social care Diploma or similar) or willingness to gain such qualification
- Qualified First Aider or working towards
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services