Property Pool Plus Advisor needed in Wirral £11.82 ph PAYE - Reference:445501
This role will involve:
- Assess new and amended applications to Property Pool Plus Wirral against the
- Allocations Scheme and validate, activate and re-band applications on the register to the correct band according to the Allocations Policy.
- Make all the necessary checks in accordance with the Allocation Policy in relation to support needs assessment, eligibility, exclusion and reduced preference.
- Investigate and make recommendations for applicants to be made non-qualifying or placed in a reduced preference band.
- Assess the suitability of housing conditions and determine applicants’ need for rehousing including carrying out home visits and liaising with staff from other departments, landlords and external agencies about these needs where appropriate.
- Attend meetings with other professionals e.g Social Workers in order to discuss individual cases to meet housing needs
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration