Law Clerk needed in St Helens £10.41 ph PAYE - Reference:444661
This role will involve:
To provide legal and clerical support to a team of Solicitors in respect of the following duties:-
- preparation of Court bundles in accordance with Court Procedure Rules;
- providing administrative support in private law and public law Children Act cases;
- attending Court hearings with Counsel;
- handling all aspects of debt recovery cases from letter before claim to enforcement of judgments, including oral examinations of debtors in the County Court;
- processing of payments from debtors and third parties;
- processing of contracts;
- market tenancy agreements;
- conveyancing support and improvement loans; payment of Counsel’s and other experts’ fees
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Legal