Hr Support Assistant needed in Bradford paying £11.27 per hr PAYE Ref: 5186133
This role is working full time hours on a temporary basis
- Maintain and administer the Online Recruitment System.
- Provide advice to recruiting managers client wide on all aspects of recruitment, terms and conditions, pre employment checks, and provide training and support on the on line recruitment system
- Provide to external organisations advice on advertising and create income from placing their adverts
- To produce legally binding documents, contracts of employment and variations to contracts for staff within the client ensuring they are produced in line with the requirements set by the HR Manager, Employee Relations
- To undertake complex calculations with regard to salaries (pay protections, term time, reduction in hours, holidays) including deductions for employee benefits schemes i.e. bus / train passes and Broadway and NCP car parking schemes.
- Maintaining a range of financial information systems in line with service user guidelines and procedures.
- Provide financial and performance information to assist in the completion of internal and external financial and performance requirements in line with financial key controls
Ideally candidates will have:
- Knowledge and use of HR and payroll systems e.g. SAP, CIVICA
- A minimum of 3 year’s office / administration work including provision of financial or management information via electronic systems,
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration