Accommodation Placements Adviser needed in Camden paying £16.46 per hr PAYE Ref: 445400
This role is working full time hours on a temporary basis
- The main objective for the post holders is to maximise the number of homes let & residents housed through our Housing Allocations scheme.
- The successful candidates will be responsible for a providing a timely, comprehensive and customer focused service to applicants requiring social housing.
- To work in partnership with stakeholders to complete the letting process within set timescales, ensuring the effective and efficient running of the choice based lettings system.
- To ensure resources are protected and only allocated to those in genuine need of housing by detecting and preventing fraud.
Ideally candidates will have:
- 1 years’ experience of working within a Housing Allocations service.
- Working knowledge and previous demonstrable experience of letting homes in a social housing environment.
- Organised with the ability to work under varying degrees of pressure, in a flexible and independent manner to meet goals and objectives.
- Ability to work proactively and collaboratively with colleagues within and beyond the team to ensure customers receive the best possible overall service.
- Experienced with housing IT systems; including Home Connections and Northgate
- Detailed working knowledge of Housing Act 1996 Parts VI and VII
- DBS check
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Property