Environmental Operative Based in Warrington and the salary is £8.91ph PAYE
This is a full time temporary role.
Employer Reference: 0004 DB99 / 1
This role will involve:
- To carry out ground care maintenance by use of pedestrian mowers, strimmers and other ancillary equipment as directed.
- To undertake shrub bed maintenance including manual weeding as directed
- Cleanse Streets by removing litter and emptying of litterbins across the borough
- Remove fly tipping by instruction from manager
- To undertake herbicide treatment within the Borough as directed.
- To assist all persons when/where possible in a courteous and helpful manner at all times.
- To liaise with the Team Leader and keep him/her fully informed regarding appropriate issues.
- When required to drive/operate a vehicle/item of plant, in accordance with the current traffic regulation and health and safety policies and practices.
- Ideally candidates will have a UK driving licence
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services