Solicitor Based in Hereford and the salary is £36.11ph PAYE
This is a full time temporary role.
Employer Reference: 445456
This role will involve:
You will be expected to deal with a varied case load including:
- Public procurement and the application of the Public Contracts Regulations 2015
- Construction or commercial contracts
- Grant Funding, Joint Venture Agreements or multi-agency agreements
- Contracts to support delivery of capital projects
- General Data Protection Regulation 2016 / Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA) matters.
The post holder will be expected to:
- Assist and support the Senior Lawyer as required
- Prepare legal advice for officer and members of the council in an appropriate format
- Review and provide advice on decision reports to the Council, the Executive and other committees.
- Work closely with officers in the council’s Commercial Services team.
Ideally candidates will be a qualified solicitor, practising barrister or CILEX
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Legal