Manager: Highways and Traffic Engineering Based in Rotherham and the salary is £40.13 ph PAYE
This is a full time temporary role.
Employer Reference: 445490
This role will involve:
- Ensure the provision of a high quality, efficient, customer focussed technical service, including performance management and coordination resources to deliver a compliant service
- Provide effective leadership and line management of staff within the highways and traffic engineering unit
- Manage, monitor and control the associated budgets and programmes, ensuring good financial management to meet budgetary targets
- Procure and manage all works and services associated with the unit, both internal and external, via agreements, partnerships and/or contracts
- Manage all fee earning activities to ensure compliance with profitability targets and the preparation of fee bids for internal and external work
Ideally candidates will have:
- NQF Level 7 qualification e.g. Post Graduate Certificates and Diplomas with extensive experience in the relevant specialist area and other related areas of work, or a wider range of areas
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities