Asset And Change Analyst Based in Morden and the salary is £13.60ph PAYE
This is a full time temporary role.
Employer Reference: 5186163
This role will involve:
- Central point of contact for Change Management advice and guidance. Critically assesses all changes to ensure that they conform to the required standard within ITSD
- Critically analyses technical changes at all levels of complexity to reduce risk to the organisation and improve the quality of changes introduced to the technical infrastructure.
- Works across various support teams to review and analyse requests and changes. Where necessary, co-ordinates the review board for the assessment of changes.
- Escalate any issue or discrepancies in line with the agreed process to the IT Customer Services and Support Manager and Head of IT Service Delivery.
- Takes a lead role in the development and improvement of systems within own service area to support the control and delivery of the service operations.
- Controls IT assets in one or more significant areas of operation, taking responsibility for the acquisition, storage, distribution, movement and disposal of assets.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Qualified to ITIL Foundation
- Qualified Software Asset Management
- Applies ITIL principles in IT Service Delivery.
- Extensive knowledge of purchase order systems
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet