Resource Controller Based in Stoke on Trent and the salary is £9.21ph PAYE
This is a full time temporary role.
Employer Reference: 5186134
This role will involve:
- Distribute accurate data to the best placed operative to meet purpose
- Ensure accurate information is received from operatives (including sub-contractors) regarding requirement for additional trades / materials following repairs diagnosis
- Ensure accurate information is received from operatives upon job completion
- Ensure you meet expected performance requirements for taking incoming phone calls
- Ensure all of the above is placed on the IT system and the IT system remains fit for purpose
- Ensure all operatives are aware of any ‘system or Health and Safety flags’ and relevant Asbestos Information prior to accessing a property
- Build ongoing relationships with team members, operatives to create a positive working environment
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration