Cook needed in Cowbridge £12.00ph ref:445512
This role will involve:
The cook is responsible for managing the operation of the kitchen including food production, staff management, supplies, presentation / service and record management and compliance with quality and safety standards this will include:
- Prepare, cook and serve a varied diet consisting of nutritious hot and cold meals, desserts, cakes and snacks
- Ensure all meals are of a high quality and attractively presented
- Provide for preferences and needs of individual residents, including special dietary requirements such as diabetic, vegetarian and culturally specific diets
- Maintain accurate records as required, in accordance with procedures, guidelines and regulations.
- Liaise with the Resource Centre Manager when planning menus in order to provide a balanced nutritious diet, and making the best use of resources, including available fresh foods
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Catering & Hospitality