About the Company
An award winning international law firm, with a strong reputation are looking for a Resourcing Advisor on a permanent basis.
About the Role
Working as part of the wider HR team, the role will take the lead and focus on end to end recruitment across a variety of business services roles within the UK offices. Responsibilities include:
- Managing relationships with key hiring managers regarding resourcing needs
- Implementing attraction strategies for direct candidates
- Advising on job and candidate specifications and process improvements
- Liaising with agencies and managing relationships
- Interviewing candidates
- Managing metrics and reporting
- Reviewing and collecting market data on compensation
- Supporting with resourcing projects
You will have previous end to end recruitment in an in-house environment, developed in legal or professional services. Strong interpersonal and interviewing skills and the demonstrated ability to build positive relationships with stakeholders. You will be highly organised, happy with working with systems and have the ability to prioritise and multitask.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Human Resources