Salaried GP, Blackburn, 6-8 sessions, £9,000 - £10,000 per session subject to experience
We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic, highly motivated Salaried GP to join our friendly and supportive team.
We are a large forward-thinking practice with a Large Patient list size, based in an excellent, modern purpose-built premises, close to the city of Blackburn. Due to a growing list, we are now looking to recruit a new Salaried GP and this allows us to be flexible in terms of session numbers and days of working.
The practice promotes a culture that values team members’ wellbeing and actively seek to support work life balance in these challenging but exciting times for general practice.
There is a well-managed work load on offer and the GP's are well supported by a strong clinical and clerical support team.
- £9,000-£10,000 Per Session subject to experience
- 6-8 Sessions available
- Opportunity to work extended hours at enhanced rates
- An extensive CPD programme including Monthly protected time for Mandatory Training
- Well established practice providing a high Standard of Primary Care
- NHS Pension Scheme up 14% paid + Generous Holiday entitlement (up to 30days a year)
Breakdown of practice:
- Large Patient List Size
- Several partners
- Balanced Salaried GP’s
- Strong Nursing support in place ANP’s/HCA’S/PN’s
- Possible route to Partnership – After Year 1 of Salaried
- Excellent admin and practice team + Small team of regular long term locums
Typical set up of the GP’s day:
- 15-20 patients in the morning Telephone Consultations – Untimed
- 5 patients in the afternoon face to face– which only the clinician themselves books into
- Clinical System – EMIS Web
- Time allocated for admin throughout the day
- Home visits completed by an internal team
- Shared on call rota – Expected to do 1 day a week
Are you a Salaried GP who wants to make a real difference? Then apply by uploading your CV through this site or send a copy of your CV to Jesse [email protected]
Alternatively, please call 0203 006 5865 & speak to Jesse directly – he will be happy to assist in answering your queries and calculating your commute!
We look forward to hearing from you.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
£9,000-£10,000 Per Session subject to experience
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing