A fast growing media company with beautiful offices, based in the West End, is looking a bright and switched on Office Assistant, who is proactive and ambitious.
This is an incredibly varied role where you will be the go-to person in the office, so it’s important you are able to work autonomously and juggle multiple tasks. Duties will include greeting clients, setting up meeting rooms, managing refreshments, scheduling meetings when necessary, organising events and team socials, conducting research, liaising with IT and facilities/maintenance/suppliers, compiling reports, arranging team quizzes, assisting with the company intranet site and providing general administrative support. Supporting this vibrant office will require you to stay on the ball at all times and have the ability to juggle tasks.
It is important that this Office Assistant has a positive attitude to work and who is happy to muck in with odd jobs. This company is such a great place to work; they are fun, passionate and you are completely free to be yourself.
This is a company where they very much invest in their staff so you will have the opportunity to become engrossed into a collaborative team environment.
- Ideally 2/3 years’ experience in a similar role. Perhaps you support an Office or Facilities Manager?
- Knowledge of how a professional office is ran.
- Sense of humour
- Positive and friendly attitude
- Willingness to help in all tasks
- Bright and articulate
- High level of organisational and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and hard-working
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Media, New Media, Creative
Student (Higher education/Graduate)
'A' level/Higher or equivalent