Technical Coordinator - Administration - 6 month contract - Barrow-In-Furness - £17.26ph UMB or £13.64ph PAYE (Inside IR35)
The Umbrella rate quoted above is the Gross Umbrella rate (i.e. the rate we pay to the Umbrella Company inclusive of ALL employment costs). Please note, the rate paid by the Umbrella will be less, as will a Limited Deemed rate or Agency PAYE rate. Please get in touch to discuss the rates via these different payment vehicles.
This role will require the person to hold full Security Clearance (SC) prior to working onsite. You will need to obtain a Criminal Record Check. You must currently hold or be eligible and willing to obtain SC. In addition, this role involves direct access to ITAR Material. Therefore we can only consider UK Nationals for this position. If you are unsure as to whether you are eligible, please contact me to discuss.
Coordinate data by prioritising, producing and maintaining documentation and other correspondence. Providing support to the relevant teams, ensuring documentation and information is precise and up to date.
- Extract, analyse and manipulate data within company management systems and format to meet Customer requirements.
- Managing and maintenance of technical documentation and information.
- Utilising the relevant management systems, ensure the data is safely recorded and stored.
- Ensure that information is updated and aligns to various project requirements.
- Provide detailed information outputs to support decision making.
- Co-ordinate and maintain a proactive response to enquiries and the exchanging of information.
- Ensure query resolution is dealt with in a timely and professional manner, whilst resolving any issues when possible.
- Effective liaison and support to both internal and external Project/Functional teams.
- Prioritise own workload to meet required deadlines ensuring accuracy at all times.
- Support the capability of Business Administration by providing Mentoring and Induction for new starts within the job family.
- Demonstrate a cost effective approach to office management, providing cost challenge where appropriate and highlight areas of concerns.
- Utilise the Health, Safety & Environment (HS&E) Management System and documentation (e.g. Display Screen Equipment (DSE) Assessment) and proactively facilitate any health and safety actions in support of the office environment.
- Utilise the Quality Management System (QMS) Process Library in order to proactively facilitate process adherence.
- Ensure that all quality checks are conducted prior to releasing any documentation.
- A good standard of general education (minimum of 5 GCSE's at Grade A - C including Maths and English desirable).
- Achievement of/working towards European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL) Advanced Level 3 or equivalent in Microsoft packages.
- Apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 3 (National Vocational Qualification (NVQ)) or equivalent.
- Ensure and maintain confidentiality of information and data at all times.
- Level 2 keyboard skills would be an advantage.
- Previous experience working within a busy administrative role is preferable.
- Prioritise tasks, a highly efficient and motivated individual able to act on their own initiative, whilst paying particular attention to detail, with the ability to work as part of a team.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other