Supply Chain Professional - 6 month contract - Samlesbury - £21.48ph UMB or £16.97ph PAYE (Inside IR35)
The Umbrella rate quoted above is the Gross Umbrella rate (i.e. the rate we pay to the Umbrella Company inclusive of ALL employment costs). Please note, the rate paid by the Umbrella will be less, as will a Limited Deemed rate or Agency PAYE rate. Please get in touch to discuss the rates via these different payment vehicles.
This role will require you to hold or be eligible to obtain Security Clearance (SC). You will need to obtain a Criminal Record Check and you must be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship and have lived and worked in the UK for a minimum 5 year period. If you are unsure as to whether you are eligible, please contact me to discuss.
An exciting opportunity has emerged to support stand up of Entry into Service of Qatar Hawks at RAF Leeming by providing Supply Chain Solution Development leadership and expertise for:
* Baselining current mobilisation activities, including development of interfaces across Leeming and broader Supply Chain
* Develop and implement capability route map for Supply Chain solution across IOC1, IOC2 and FOC
* Develop and implement resource plan for delivery of Integrated Supply Chain solution across end to end solution
* Develop and implement maturity management plan for stand up activities across IOC1, IOC2 and FOC
* Provide oversight of assurance activities at RAF Leeming and broader supply chain
* Provide mentoring/leadership support to personnel to establish and sustain Qatar Hawk Supply Chain activities
* Transfer knowledge and experience into personnel to sustain capability through life
The successful applicant will ideally have a background in Supply Chain and be experienced.
* Detailed Knowledge of BAE Systems Supply Chain Processes/Procedures/Skill Sets
* Detailed Knowledge of BAE Systems On Base activities
* Detailed Knowledge of BAE Systems Core "Hub" activities
* Detailed Knowledge of BAE Systems availability contracts
* Detailed Knowledge of BAE Systems M&CA Function resource and business processes
* Experienced in Supply Chain Integration
* Experienced in Supply Chain Delivery as part of Availability Based Contracting
Candidates will also need to be competent in the use of recognised IT packages such as Word, Excell, and Powerpoint. Individuals will also need be excellent team players, enthusiastic, customer focused, have good written, numeric and oral communication skills, and demonstrate an innovative approach to problem solving.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other