Job Title: Software Ada/UML
6 months initial contract
Overview of department:Join our growing Software team in Bristol, working term time and as part of a dynamic team to develop and deliver innovative solutions by exploiting a wide portfolio of software technologies. You will work as part of a small team and be empowered to work individually with little supervision.
- The role will involve software development and integration testing with the equipment containing the software under test and suitable skills in this area will be expected.
- The development uses UML (Rhapsody) and Ada95 (AdaCore).
- To undertake a full range of engineering activities in line with relevant processes, quality and other requirements, supplying specialist advice and support across projects, other business units and customer as appropriate.
- In particular the Design and Development of software for real-time systems.
- This role will undertake both host based software design and development within an existing architectural framework.
- This role will also undertake integration of Weapon Control Unit subsystems using complex simulators of other Missile subsystems.This integration will be take place on representative and final deliverable target hardware
- Knowledge of SysML would be useful.
- Experience of working in High Dependability systems would be beneficial.
- Experience of both UML (Rhapsody) and Ada95 (AdaCore).
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other