The role is paying £11.05p/h PAYE for the first month whilst working as a Production associate, and will progress onto £12.28p/h PAYE after the moving to the Production Operative role.
Role would include but not be limited to:
- Pressure test, weld polish, clean, pack, wiring on, taping, cap tag bag,
- Strict following of Data Cards, process specifications, Engineering Drawings, Standard Work Instructions, Preventative Maintenance, 5S standards and audits, and any other systems or procedures to maintain high Aerospace standards of product integrity and lean manufacturing execution.
- Fabrication and finishing of welded assembles including but not limited to: Prepare components to weld ensuring they conform to a fixture or drawing,
- Sizing, Facing, Polishing, Linishing, cleaning, post weld polishing, cleaning, and packing. Secondary operations for Tube and hose assembly including but not limited to: part marking, wiring on, shanking, drilling, swivel assembly and couplings, pressure testing, cap, tag, bag.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Able to use, maintain any of the equipment required for including but not limited to: Verniers, micrometres, tape measure, and borescope, fixtures and gauges as required.
- Able to inspect own work
- Active participation in Safety and Continuous Improvement activities
- A good understanding of basic math and English
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment is preferable
- Use of simple tools preferable
- General Computer Skills for access to drawings and procedures
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without sponsorship.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other