A Competent Engineer with responsibilities to undertake Inspections of product during build in accordance with the relevant Inspection and Test plans. Will cross skill within the quality department as required.
- To carry out routine work with limited supervision and complex tasks under direct supervision in their related area.
- To be able to access, have a clear understanding of and apply the Quality and HS&E Management System documentation e.g. Process Instructions, Workmanship Standards, Risk Assessments etc. applicable to your particular work scope and to obey all HS&E rules and control measures.
- Liaise/Interface with appropriate areas both Internally & Externally to ensure work schedule and results are communicated to the appropriate areas.
- Understanding and interpretation of measurement equipment tolerances and highlighting any non-conformances for inspections undertaken.
- Add value to QA Standard Documentation & Processes by being part of the review team.
- Report results of Inspections using agreed process.
- Use of Company Computer Systems Software as appropriate.
- Ability to use and develop technology applicable to the discipline.
- O.N.C. or equivalent in related discipline.
- Skilled in the use of standard Microsoft packages
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other