NHS Project Manager required for a 6 month contract (possibility of extending) based in South Yorkshire (remote working available)
Working inside of IR35 for a well-established NHS organisation, you will lead on a referral pathway project within the Community Diagnostic Hub.
- As this is the start of the project, there will be analysis required as to what the scope of the activity should be
- Analyse the digital pathways from which diagnostic referrals are made to the different services
- Work with Informatics team to produce recommendations to rationalise the referral pathways, ideally into one
- Scope out the project to deliver the recommended approach
- Deliver the new referral pathway
This is an ideal position for you to work end to end and deliver a project which will have real impact on patients. You need to have previous Project Management experience where you have delivered a digital project on time and within budget. NHS or Public Sector experience will be highly beneficial for this role.
This position will start ASAP and will pay up to £211 per day Umbrella (inside of IR35)
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other