£23,000 – 27,000 per annum
- Paid overtime c£5k per annum
- Company bonus
- Flexible working hours
- 26 Fays Holiday + 8 Stats (Ability to buy and sell back 5)
- Training, development and progression opportunities
- Pension (up to 10% matched)
- Healthcare single or family + life assurance
- Sick pay
- Employee stock purchase plan
Established for over 25 years, my client is a market leader in the supply of process engineering systems to a variety of sectors such as Marine, Water, Energy, Food, Beverage, O&G, Renewables and many more. This multi-million-pound manufacturing business has gone from strength to strength and even throughout COVID-19, this organisation and the larger parent company have bucked the downward trend and are still in a growth phase.
They are currently looking for an experienced Mechanical Fitter to take responsibility for the assembly of products to specification as provided by the engineering team and to safely undertake all aspects of shop floor production works from General arrangement drawings, BOM’s, P&ID’s and Schematics.
The key responsibilities of the Mechanical Fitter will be as follows:
- Review engineering drawings such as 2D part fabrication drawings, GA’s (general arrangements) and P&ID/Flow diagrams (training given on P&ID)
- Build the systems according to the plan
- Complete assembly of the chloropac systems from components – anode systems, cathode systems, bi-polar systems, plastic componentry which then forms a sub assembly
- Mechanical fitting and assembly of pipes (metal and plastic), pipework systems and ducting
- Build electro chlorination systems from component level into complete systems using basic hand tools including leak switches, instrumentation, pumps, valves and ventilators
- Build final and complete systems
- Mechanical fitting of all brackets and associated equipment to support the skid system
- Frame fabrication of the electrolysers which is a cell build where you will support the manufacture of the frame – cutting, drilling and sealing the units together
- Responsible for ensuring that work completed is of high quality, is completed to deadlines, and documented in compliance with the company's (ISO 9001) quality standards
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Mechanical Fitter from an Engineering environment
- Rail, automotive, aerospace, O&G, water, general manufacturing
- Basic hand tool experience
- Must be able to read engineering drawings (2d part or fabrication drawings, piping isometrics or BOM's) and ideally P&ID’s (though training will be provided)
- Good communication skills, including the ability to read and speak English
- Good attention to detail
How to apply:
Please click “apply” or for further information, please contact Kristi Meechan at ATA Recruitment in Leicester and drop an up-to-date copy of your CV to [email protected] ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and General Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website. By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
26 Days + Stats, Flexible Hours, Paid OT, 10% Pension, Bonus
- Industry Sector IT & Internet