Role – Engineering Manager (multi-site x3)
Salary - £70,000 +8k Bonus
Location – Midlands
Shift Pattern – Days
Benefits- 8% bonus, car allowance
Pension – 6% Contribution (12% total)
I have an opportunity for a Engineer Manager to work for one of world’s largest manufacturer of automated equipment. The company turns over more than £500million globally. The company deliver an excellent customer orders with thousands of orders out per week. This is done through state of the art machines .
This company are a true leader in their field, offering excellent employee benefits, fantastic training and a great team to work with. I’m looking for a team player who enjoys the culture of being in a maintenance team and someone who wants to bring positive energy to the table.
The Engineering Manager (multi site) will be responsible for the following:
- Running support of computerised Maintenance system.
- This would include:
- Analysis of data from the system.
- Root Cause Analysis.
- Identification of areas of improvement.
- Continuous Improvement.
- Implementation of LEAN manufacturing principles from above analysis.
- This would include:
- Managing budgets for Stock, Spares, Repairs, Improvement & Upgrades.
- Oversee installation and upgrade projects.
- Ensure all contractors have Work Permits.
- Running of appraisals, 1-2-1s & recruitment.
- Staff Training.
- H&S Compliance within the Engineering Department.
- Running Management Meetings.
- Compiling reports for Senior Managers on OEE, PPMs, Breakdowns and Improvements.
The business’ key drive across all of their sites at present is production efficiency. As such, they ideally are looking for candidates who have a background in High Volume production or FMCG, who can bring their knowledge of modern manufacturing techniques into the business and help bring further positive change.
To be successful as a Engineering Manager in your application you must have the following skills, abilities or qualifications:
- Must have previous experience working as an Engineering Manager.
- Must have come from an Automated Production Environment.
- Must have experience implementing LEAN manufacturing processes.
- Must have a recognised Engineering Qualification.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Progression + Additional benefits
- Industry Sector IT & Internet