Estate Manager needed in London £14.81ph ref:0004 D61F / 1
This role will involve:
- To lead and manage the Caretaker Team to ensure the service runs effectively across all areas to ensure the highest possible standards of service.
- To organise and set work rotas for the mobile team staff ensuring that appropriate levels of staffing are maintained at all times.
- Management of staff performance to meet organisational aims and objectives, including implementation of Clarion’s Performance Review, to include 1:1 supervision sessions.
- To maintain all performance information and data in relation to bulk refuse, minor repairs, special projects.
- To work as part of the Team on a rota basis including working on weekends in order to ensure a full efficient service is provided.
- To assist in the production of regular reports on all aspects of the team as required.
- To attend evening meetings as required.
- To manage the Team, including work allocation, monitoring and supervision, ensuring corrective action is taken where appropriate
- Ideally candidates will have a full UK driving licence
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Property