Senior Planning Infrastructure Officer Based in Ipswich and the salary is £19.51ph PAYE
This is a full time temporary role.
Employer Reference: HQ00021731
This role will involve:
- To programme and monitor the corporate resources, particularly as the highway authority, that are required to effectively input corporate professional advice to local planning authorities in a timely manner;
- Assist Development Contributions Manager with the coordination and preparation of responses to planning applications and other planning proposals to obtain development contributions towards the provision of essential infrastructure;
- Ensure adequate linkage between corporate capital programmes, anticipated delivery of developments and external income streams such as the community infrastructure levy
- Prepare timely responses to, or reports on, planning applications on which SCC has been consulted including requests for development contributions;
- Using spreadsheets, prepare a financial position of the corporate requirements and coordinate programme
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Property