Companies Reporting Officer Based in Ipswich and the salary is £19.63ph PAYE
This is a full time temporary role.
Employer Reference: 445597
This role will involve:
- Assist the operation and management of the client’s subsidiary companies.
- Manage Board of Directors meetings.
- Manage and chase progress of actions and decisions taken by the boards.
- Manage official returns related to the companies.
- Write and/or co-ordinate the writing of reports for the companies.
- Undertake and manage one off projects.
- Manage the procurement of services for the companies.
- Represent the companies in other meetings and discussions.
- Write and/or co-ordinate the writing of communications to stakeholders.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services