Accountant Based in Swinton and the salary is £17.06ph PAYE
This is a full time temporary role.
Employer Reference: 0004 D967 / 1
This role will involve:
- The post sits on the finance division’s accountancy group which consists of management accountancy teams aligned to directorates and a corporate accountancy team.
- The post holder will provide revenue and/or capital accountancy support on an assigned service area, assisting finance officer level 2s and finance managers in delivering agreed objectives and outcomes.
- Develop effective working relationships with finance colleagues and with stakeholders in the assigned service area.
- Maintain accurate financial records on our general ledger and supporting systems.
- Develop and maintain monitoring systems.
- Prepare and analyse financial information to contribute to the preparation of accounts, statutory returns and reports on financial performance.
- Support, advise, direct and coach more junior colleagues and undertake quality reviews of their work to ensure that standards and deadlines are met.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Proven technical skills and ability in the role with a record of accomplishment for delivering outcomes
- Professional credibility through proven relevant experience
- Digital skills in SAP and Microsoft office products
- Awareness of relevant legislation, service policies and strategies
- Ability and willingness to be flexible to reflect our generic approach to providing a finance service to customers
- Effective oral and written communication skills
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Accountancy