Gypsy & Traveller Liaison Officer needed in Dudley £12.94 ph PAYE - Reference: 445667
This role will involve:
- To provide effective and visual site management including rent collection at all Gypsy, Roma and Traveller sites, ensuring standards are maintained and prompt remedial action is taken where required within a balanced budget.
- To increase the number of well managed permanent sites under private ownership by supporting private sites to develop effective policies and processes.
- Protect law abiding Gypsy, Roma and Traveller communities, local residents and businesses through close working with landowners to ensure there is a robust legal framework that addresses anti-social and criminal behaviour.
- To improve the conditions of public owned sites and pitch facilities
- Timely and effective enforcement action of any anti-social behaviour or criminal offences impacting settled Gypsy, Roma and Traveller communities, local residents and businesses by supporting the enforcement officers to ensure robust enforcement action against those that are affecting the wellbeing of other residents on the site and within the vicinity
- Increased occupation rates of Gypsy, Roma and Traveller sites through proactive engagement and site management of all sites ensuring residents are supported to be safe, healthy and independent.
Ideally candidates will have:
- DBS Check
- Driving licence
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services