Records Assistant needed in Worcester £10.01 ph ref:444711
This role will involve:
- Ensure high standards of customer care and efficiency are maintained
- Use of the Disposal Schedule and other aids to assist with processing records and answering enquiries
- Maintain confidentiality and security of records within the centre
- Maintain appropriate levels of building and strongroom security
- Process new deposits of records, including physical checking of boxes and accompanying transfer sheets
- Number and label boxes and files sent to CIMU for storage
- Locate and amend record sheets as required
- Retrieve records from the strongrooms
- Undertake searches of CIMU records to identify any relevant records for customer enquiries
- Undertake work in the strongrooms including moving and handling boxes and working at height using a variety of equipment provided
Ideally candidates will have:
- Demonstrable and understanding of control and storage of products or information
- Experience of front line customer service
- Experience of working in a busy office/storage environment
- Demonstrable experience of working with Information Technology
- Considerable experience in handling incoming calls from a range of people and dealing with these in a polite and professional manner
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration