Commercial Property Manager needed in Barnsley £20.67ph ref:0004 E10F / 1
This role will involve:
- Implement and champion, through personal behaviour and staff development, our Health and Safety, Equal Opportunity and Information Security Policies.
- Promote and ensure participation in our IIP and training initiatives, information governance initiatives and information management best practice.
- Manage the asset management function so that the team and the services provided are responsive to customer requirements, are accessible and provides value for money, whilst at all times abiding by the RICS Code of Conduct.
- Contribute to formulating, monitoring and controlling the annual business plans and budgets for the function so that there are clear priorities and appropriate resources are allocated to their achievement.
- Prepare, monitor and control the service budget to ensure that expenditure is in line with the agreed service plan.
- Work actively as a member of the Business Unit Management Team to contribute to the management and strategy of the Unit through customer delivery, staff support and motivation, quality assurance and governance.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Full Member or Fellowship of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors – General Practice and Valuation.
- Registered Valuer.
- Substantial experience of undertaking property valuations for capital accounting purposes including IFRS requirements
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Property