We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, motivated Compliance Manager to join our fast-growing company.
Novum Personnel are a vibrant organisation who embrace modern working practices, promoting well-being, happiness, and job satisfaction. Since our opening in 2019 we have gone from strength to strength in establishing an ethical and reputable recruitment company who not only satisfy the needs of our ever-expanding list of clients but have also built a team of loyal professionals who help grow our business daily.
We are looking for somebody who can be diligent, with an eye for detail and willing to go the extra mile. Your can-do attitude will shine through as will your persistence and thoroughness. You will keep up to date in any changes in standards and legislation, amending documentation or gaining new information to ensure compliance. In addition, you will be proof-reading documents, updating document registers, and collating required information from consultants to ensure candidate compliance.
- Undertaking pre-employment checks, i.e., obtaining all relevant documentation before candidates start work.
- Working with each candidate during the compliance process.
- Managing all aspects of recruitment compliance i.e., applying for DBS checks, validating professional registrations, professional qualifications, and Right to Work checks
- Updating our internal candidate database on a daily basis.
- Monitoring daily reports showing any compliance documentation that is due to expire, acting upon this and ensuring updated documentation is obtained.
- Working alongside the recruitment teams to make sure agreed timeframes are adhered to.
The Ideal Person Will Have
- Excellent communication skills, as well as a strong eye for detail.
- The capability to work well under pressure as urgent bookings may be made by our consultants.
- The ability to demonstrate focus as multi-tasking is a key part of the role.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration