Account Development Representative fluent Italian
- Focus on increasing market share for company products through outbound telephone prospecting within the Central Europe region
- To follow up marketing campaigns and events to generate new prospect leads by telephone and email.
- To identify and qualify opportunities for new business.
- To engage and interact with decision makers at a senior level to identify new and emerging business.
- To build effective relationships with potential clients and existing customers, by use of appropriate questioning.
- Plan and co-ordinate web based and onsite demos for your sales reps and prospects
- To speak enthusiastically and positively about the company and its products to ensure that a professional image and brand of company is provided at all times.
- To deal appropriately and proactively with queries received via the phone or email.
- To build relationships with all salespeople ensuring information is passed onto them in an efficient and timely manner.
- Plan and coordinate web based and onsite demos for your sales reps and prospects
- Ability to manage multiple calendars and coordinate complex schedules
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of company’s competitive positioning in the marketplace
- Meet or exceed meeting based quota
- Manage all activity via SFDC
- Follow up on ALL marketing qualified leads as well identifying the right party contacts within strategic accounts
- To work as part of a team in a growing and dynamic company.
- To work with the marketing/sales department on adhoc events.
- To work together with other departments and divisions within the organization to identify any process improvements ensuring continued efficiency and profitability.
- To ensure that a good general understanding and knowledge of products and services is maintained at all times.
- Ensuring customer queries can be dealt with effectively.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and web conferencing tools.
- Ability to use Salesforce.com (SFDC) and other on-line tools effectively
- Must have strong written and verbal English & Italian and be able to clearly and effectively articulate company’s value via the phone
- Must be organized, detail and process oriented
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and use good judgment in resolving difficult issues
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Sales
'A' level/Higher or equivalent