Lead Administrator Based in Swindon and the salary is £9.65 ph PAYE
This is a full time temporary role.
Employer Reference: DAA1
This role will involve:
- General administrative duties
- Responsible for the co-ordination and control of incoming work as directed by the customer and team leader
- Production, amendment, and maintenance of assigned spreadsheets and databases
- Arranging meetings, including drafting agendas, chairing and managing attendance; active participation and production of action notes
- Liaison with visitors to establish their transport, AV, accommodation, catering needs and subsequent booking of requirements
Ideally candidates will have:
- Good communication
- Previous admin experience
- Good PC literacy including Microsoft Office
- Able to demonstrate manipulation of data
- Able to demonstrate electronic calendar management
- Able to demonstrate coaching and mentoring of others
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration