HR Recruitment Officer Based in Twickenham and the salary is £14.00 ph PAYE
This is a full time temporary role.
Employer Reference: 445776
This role will involve:
- Recruitment officer with experience of recruiting within a Social Work Children's Services environment and able to work comfortably with hiring managers, the successful candidate will support teams across Richmond and Kingston to attract and recruit high quality and experienced children’s social workers. They will need to work as a conduit between the HR and recruitment services and the recruiting manager to identify where there are vacancies and support the manager to attract the right candidate for the role. They will work with the hiring manager and the HR team to;
- Consult and engage with social work managers to understand their recruitment needs
- Lead on candidate engagement, identifying and attracting potential candidates to work in our local areas
- Longlist, shortlist and Interview candidates to understand their requirements and gain valuable information on our recruitment processes
- Proactively work with hiring managers to ensure we reduce the number of agency workers, moving them to permanent positions
- Work as an integral member of a team, motivating others and communicating effectively.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Human Resources