Various contracts and Accommodation Available
This tranquil 17th-century property located just outside of the beautiful market town, Cirencester, offers outstanding 5star service and facilities, attracting local clientele as well as those looking for relaxing get-away the Cotswolds. The company provides great opportunities for extra training and there is a clear progression route for those who shine. They are committed to people’s development at all stages and the long service of key staff members. Due to the remote location of the property, your own transport is essential for this role.
On offer for you…
- Competitive basic salary depending on experience
- Commission on retail
- Loyalty scheme – Up to £2,000 after 12 months
- 28 Days holiday
- Discounts on hotel stays across the group
- Long service awards
- Discount on food, Spa treatments and retail products
- Opportunities for bespoke personal development programmes
- Accomodation Available
Experience and Qualifications…
- Minimum Level 3 qualified in Beauty Therapy or equivalent
- The availability to work some evenings and 3 out of 4 weekends is essential
Reference: GLO-114 In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Apply Now | Our expert team are available to discuss this opportunity with you in more detail and can fully support and advise you with your next career move. About Spa Elite: Multi-award winning, specialist recruitment business with over 15 years industry experience servicing the Spa, Aesthetic and Wellness sectors. Spa Elite is acting on behalf of the Client as a Recruitment Agency. Proud members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Commission, Loyalty scheme, Discounts, Accommodation, Training
- Industry Sector Other
Less than 1 year