Our client is a UK facilities management and building services organisation, who are ever expanding.
Due to continued success within a blue-chip contract, they are now recruiting for an Multiskilled Tradesperson (Mobile) covering sites in the Hertfordshire area.
This is a key position, carrying out planned and reactive maintenance across a number of site locations.
The purpose of this role is to carry out non-technical repairs and minor PPM’s. You will also assist in carrying out planned and reactive maintenance, carpentry, plumbing, painting and decorating along with other building fabric tasks.
You must have experience of working within a similar position in a retail or commercial environment and hold the following qualifications:
- Educated to GCSE / Standard Grade level as a minimum.
- Any trade qualification(s)- City & Guilds / NVQ
- Previous experience in building maintenance is required.
- Ability to maintain and repair a range of equipment.
- Good PC Skills – Apple and Android.
- Response to service call requests within agreed response times
In return, our client is offering a total package of £29,250 per annum, including on company van + health care + pension scheme + 29 days annual leave (including 8 bank holidays)
For more information, please contact Becky on 07903 686255 or apply with your current CV to prompt a call back.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
+ great company benefits
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities