Internal Recruitment Consultant
£22,000 - £24,000 plus Commission Structure
Lower Earley – Reading (free on-site parking)
Attractive benefits including Gym/Private Medical
8.00 – 5.30pm Monday - Thursday
8.00 – 3.00pm - Friday
The Orion business is continuing to enjoy sustained growth with exciting plans building towards an even bigger 2021/22. Due to expansion across all our teams, we now have the need for a quality driven Internal Recruitment Consultant to join our Talent Acquisition Department in Reading.
Using your proactive approach to relationship building, a key part of your role will be to source the next generation of talent for Orion. You will be able to use your personal recruitment network along with extensive search and selection resources including the very best job boards and psychometric profiling to identify, talent track and secure key hires for the business going forwards.
With guidance from the Digital Marketing Officer, the new Internal Recruitment Consultant will have input and responsibility for our candidate attraction strategy across LinkedIn and Facebook, ensuring that our approach branding, and candidate experience are on point.
As the new Internal Recruitment Consultant, you will play a major part in coordinating the learning and development activities of both new and more experienced consultants. Liaising with Team Managers and Directors, booking diaries for presentations as well as tracking learning and development milestones for our Trainee Recruitment Consultants.
Responsibilities of the new Internal Recruitment Consultant:
- Liaising with the Head of People with regards to the recruitment hiring plan, prioritise and time scales
- Attracting and qualifying suitable candidates via direct sourcing, adverts, LinkedIn and Facebook
- Attending career fairs and networking events as part of our talent attraction strategy
- Arranging first and second interviews and overseeing dairy coordination
- Offer management and assisting with the smooth and successful onboarding of new Recruitment Consultants
- Recording of learning and development activities for each consultant
Skills required for the Internal Recruitment Consultant:
- Strong communication skills, both spoken and written
- Engaging and credible with internal stakeholders
- A confident yet approachable attitude
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Able to provide strong candidate management and positive candidate experience
- The ability to remain focussed and task oriented
- Ability to deliver on set KPI’s with a strong desire to above and beyond
What we can offer the new Internal Recruitment Consultant:
- Excellent induction with ongoing learning and development throughout your career
- A personalised career plan enabling you to develop yourself professionally
- Helpful and collaborative team where your ideas are welcomed
- Free breakfast, cereal, bread, toast
- Weekly fresh fruit delivery
- Great company days out, incentives including legendary Christmas parties and Summer BBQ!
- Long service awards from a bottle of champagne year one
- Employee of the month – £100 voucher
- Employee of the quarter - £250 voucher
- Health Care or Gym Membership after 2 years
For a confidential conversation about this position, then please contact Lynne Moss at Orion Reading or simply click and apply now and we will come straight back to you.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Recruitment Sales
Secondary School or equivalent