Amazing opportunity for talented Spa Therapists to join our client’s fantastic spa team based within a beautiful, contemporary-chic country house. This unique Spa is set within a luxury hotel property, and as a Spa Therapist you will be required to offer a range of treatments including Massage and Facials. Our client is seeking a therapist who holds a real passion for the industry.
Due to the location of the Hotel, own transport is required
On offer for you…
- Basic Salary - £20,800 (Based on 40 hrs a week)
- Bonus scheme - Up to £250 per month
- 10% commission on treatments performed
- 10% Commission on Retail
- Numerous employee discounts - 50% off around the hotel
- Free Parking
- Staff food provided
- 20 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Staff uniform
Experience and Qualifications…
- NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy, Massage or equivalent
- Experience with Massage and Facials is essential
In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Apply Now | Our expert team are available to discuss this opportunity with you in more detail and can fully support and advise you with your next career move.
About Spa Elite: Multi-award winning, specialist recruitment business with over 15 years industry experience servicing the Spa, Aesthetic and Wellness sectors. Spa Elite is acting on behalf of the Client as a Recruitment Agency. Proud members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Bonus scheme - Up to £250 per month, 10% commission on treatments & Retail, Discounts, Food, Parking
- Industry Sector Travel, Leisure, Tourism