Logistics & Warehouse Manager (Durham) – Up to £50,000!
I am delighted to be supporting my client on an exclusive basis for the appointment of a Logistics & Warehouse Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-funded, growing business who boast a low turnover of staff.
The main duties of the Logistics & Warehouse Manager will be managing the Warehouse, developing the yard and transport providers, as well as managing a team of 16 staff members. Therefore, someone with strong man management skills who isn’t afraid to implement change is crucial.
- To develop the yard and transport providers
- To implement change and improve current systems
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy, and timeliness targets.
- To manage a team of 16 staff members
- Maintain metrics and analyse data to assess performance and implement improvements
The ideal candidate:
- Experience of dealing with and managing 3PL and Transport Companies
- Experience of transport route planning – optimised and efficient
- Warehouse Management experience, ideally in a manufacturing environment
- Strong man management skills
- Results focused and capable of introducing and sustaining KPI’s which drive the business forward.
- Experience of managing change
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics
- Quality - Engineering, Management
- Design - Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
- HR & Finance
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing
Less than 1 year
Secondary School or equivalent