Electrically Biased Maintenance Role – Salary is £32,000
Shifts: 2 Shift Pattern
A FANTASTIC position has arisen with an Automotive manufacturer here in the North East of England.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with my exclusive Client, who is a leading manufacturer currently looking for an experienced Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer.
We are looking for a Maintenance Engineer, with an Electrically Biased background to fulfil a permanent position to report into the Maintenance Manager daily. This position requires experience of working within a Manufacturing industry, Automotive or FMCG would be desired.
Skills & Requirements of a Maintenance Lead Engineer:
- HNC / HND / ONC Maintenance Qualification (Time Served)
- To have worked in some form of high demanding manufacturing industry
- 17th / 18th Edition (desirable)
- PPM System experience
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong skill set of PPM’s – Maintain and develop the PPM schedule
- Fault Finding and repair Electrical breakdowns.
- Team player and hands-on approach.
- Undertake a variety of preventative and reactive maintenance duties.
- Act to reactive maintenance problems.
- To drive KPI’s.
- Rectification of PLC’s.
- Ability to build relationships with internal departments and teams.
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic Opportunity to join a Global Manufacturer.
- Fantastic company benefits
- Be part of a positive working environment.
- Competitive salary
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics, Management
- Quality - Engineering, Management
- Design - Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing