My Client is recruiting for a Field Service/Operations Engineer to work in the Water Sector
Location: based ideally in the Peterborough, Cambridge or Norwich area.
In this Field Service Technician role, you'll sidestep niche specialisms and repetition, manage your own diary, and learn from an interesting variety of technologies and customers every day. You'll build relationships, provide analytical assessments, and offer advisory support and corrective action plans for a range of water treatment systems. You'll play a pivotal role in servicing and supporting clients with your technical knowledge, ideas, and recommendations.
We're looking for a confident relationship builder who has courage in their convictions. You've heard the cliché 'works well in a team and on their own' - well…, you'll spend most of the time with just you for company, whilst also sharing ideas and knowledge with a wider team, to constantly improve.
- Travelling to and building relationships with customers across the region
- Working on low and high-pressure steam boilers, cooling tower control systems, and more
- Performing on-site, analytical checks on systems
- Servicing an existing customer base, providing advice, observations, and corrective actions
- Working for a water treatment business achieving growth, alongside acquisitions
- The flexibility to manage your time and workload, Monday to Friday
In this role you'll be part of a business immersed in a huge range of technologies and services - offering variety and new opportunities, rather than just specialising in one area.
You'll be in a strong position to build your knowledge, gain customers' trust, and retain services.
You'll have an eye for spotting new opportunities, both for the business and the customer base.
Qualifications and experience:
- Industry experience performing analytical/advisory services on water-related systems
- Customer-facing experience, making recommendations and action plans
- Driving Licence
- Relevant Engineer qualifications Mechanical/Chemical etc
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other