Job Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Location: Soutampton, Hampshire
Immediate start available
- Manufacturing engineering to support new and existing processes - being able to utilise lean and problem solving to help identify projects and opportunities.
- Having a strong understanding of statistical analysis including SPC, process validation of new and existing equipment to generate and maintain manufacturing support documentation such as SOPS, calibration, and test procedures.
- Generate and maintain ERP/SAP master data.
- Support maintenance and calibration of equipment
- Ensure compliance with the company Quality Management System.
What is required:
- A degree or equivalent in manufacturing, mechanical or materials engineering or a related discipline.
- Relevant experience in manufacturing engineering in high precision industry and knowledge/ experience of continuous improvement methodologies - experience of process validation and FMEA.
- A non-smoker and a non-vaper.
What is seen to be desirable:
- Experience in optics/laser/instrumentation related industries.
- Experience in new product introduction and industrialisation processes with SAP experience and understanding of ISO 9001 requirements - clean room experience.
- Experience in training others, with the lean and six stigma or equivalent through experience.
- Knowledge and experience of 8D processes, 5Y and Fishbone Diagrams.
- Competent in the production and development process, demonstrate understanding of production planning concepts including the role of works centres and routing.
- Its also important in the production and development processes, demonstrate understandings of production planning concepts including the role of work centres.
For more information please contact Sonia Kaur at Matchtech
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other