- Attractive retribution package
- 23 days of holiday a year
- Flexible working hours
- Career progression
For one of the biggest insurtech companies in Europe, we're looking for a Java Developer to join their expanding team and growing business here in Madrid. This team will be involved with various projects, such as migrating from SOA Architecture to Microservices Architecture, new tech implementations and updates, etc.
- Design, code and test technical solutions.
- Develop transactional applications modules applying standards for programming, naming, security and performance.
- Provide proper code documentation and implement configuration changes to packaged technical solutions to meet business requirements.
- Work in several projects at the same time.
- Help the Development Manager to propose technical solutions.
- Focus on quality.
- At least 3 years' experience with Java programming (8,11)
- Experience with Microservices Architecture (REST, JSON, API Gateways...)
- Experience with Spring framework
- Experience with Hibernate
- Preferably university degree in Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology and Management or similar.
- English B2
Nice to have:
- Design patterns; OOP Design patterns
- Agile methodologies
- Application server, such as Wildfly/JBoss, Weblogic, Tomcat..
- Authentification; Active Directory, LDAP, SAML, SSO..
- DB Servers; PostgreSQL, SQL Server, Oracle DB, MySQL...
- Architecture SOA; SOAP, XML
- Security; HTTPS, Certificates
- Strong documentational skills
- Good communicator, open and comfortable to express yourself
- Analytical thinker and able to quickly assess technical and business process problems
- Highly motivated, taking ownership of multiple projects and their deliverables
- Ability to work independently and conform Group IT standards and policy
- Stress resistant and service oriented
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other