Our client is one of the most dynamic refrigeration, heating, ventilation, and air conditioning service providers in Europe.
They have successfully been in business for a number of years delivering innovative products and services, and market-leading refrigeration technology to the retail and commercial markets and have an array of large blue-chip clients.
Due to ongoing success, they are now looking for a Case Maintenance Operative in the Portsmouth area
The purpose of the role is to assist a case maintenance engineer to safely deliver quality refrigeration cabinet maintenance in line with the required SOPs and risk assessments.
- Prevent refrigeration breakdowns
- Prevent refrigeration water leaks
- Improve the efficiency of the refrigeration equipment
- Support our clients to be compliant with cold chain processes
- Improve and maintain Hygiene standards.
- Support the overall refrigeration contract
- Assist in replacing components where required.
- Assist in completing fabric checks on refrigeration cabinets
- Update internal systems such and complete reports capturing all work done highlighting any issues found.
- Ensure all equipment is well maintained, used correctly and safe to use, completing regular checks.
- Maintain van stock levels
The successful candidate will have:
- F-gas (2079) category 4 (desirable)
- Full UK driver’s license
- Experience working with refrigeration display cabinets
- Knowledge of the basic refrigeration cycle (desirable)
- A strong work ethic and the ability to adapt to the customer’s needs. The candidate is to work as part of a team to complete the scheduled maintenance of a refrigeration display cabinet.
- Excellent attitude and approach to work.
- Highly self-reliant, motivated and enthusiastic.
- Commitment to quality and attention to detail
In return, our client offering a salary between £21k - £23k (dependent on experience) + company van + Private Medical Insurance +a discount scheme – including Gyms + Employee Assistance Programme + many more fanatics company benefits.
If you have the aforementioned skills, please call lauren on 07931 961971 or email [email protected]
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities