On behalf of an independent school based in Middlesbrough, Hello Education are seeking to recruit a passionate and reliable Level 2 or above Teaching Assistant to support within a Year 2 class. Ideally, the school are looking for an applicant who has recent experience within a similar role and who is able to fit seamlessly into the current team.
The role is to begin after October half term and will be continuous Monday – Friday till the end of the academic year. The school have advised that there may be a permanent role for the right person!
Classes are of mixed abilities which can include pupils with Autism, challenging behaviour and those that may require specialized 1-2-1 support, experience working with SEN pupils would be an advantage however not essential to apply.
Successful applicants must have the following;
- Level 2 or above Teaching Assistant qualification
- At least 6 months experience within a UK primary school
- Great communication skills with pupils aged between 3-11 years old
- Reliable and be able to work independently as well as a wider team
- Enhanced DBS on the update service (willing to obtain)
In return, Hello Education can offer;
- Competitive rates of pay
- Friendly and dedicated consultants who provide round the clock support in your new role
- Connections to additional job roles
Hello Education will contact all applicants who we believe will be the best fit for the position and go through a screening process with all. Applicants must register with ourselves to allow all safeguarding to be carried out.
To apply, send an updated CV and for additional information contact the office on 01642 039888
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education