Fancy a change of scenery and want to work in an ultra-modern, luxury hotel just 14 miles north of the picturesque French coast? Our client is an award-winning spa based on the beautiful island of Jersey, and they are now looking to expand their team of highly experienced and enthusiastic Spa Therapists. With a wide range of facilities including an indoor heating pool, salt room, aromatherapy room, sauna, fitness area and three restaurants, we are looking for Spa Therapists who can assist in maintaining and further enhancing their outstanding reputation for providing luxury services.
Accommodation Available | Visa support can be provided for EU citizens.
On offer for you…
- Basic Salary starting from £10.50 per hour
- Commissions on treatments and retail sales
- Accommodation provided – Private bedroom and bathroom with weekly cleaning
- Ongoing product house training
- Full use of facilities
- Gratuities paid monthly
Experience and Qualifications…
- Level 3 Beauty Therapy, CIBTACT, CIDESCO or equivalent
- Experienced in treatments such as Indian Head Massage, Hot Stones and Intimate Waxing would be an advantage but not essential
- To be confident in upselling treatments, services and retail products
REF: JSY-147 APPLY NOW | Our expert team are available to discuss this opportunity with you in more detail and can fully support and advise you with your career move.
COVID-19 Considerations - Despite these challenging times, interviews will be conducted via an online platform and local government guidelines will be adhered to.
About Spa Elite Multi-award winning, specialist recruitment business with over 14 years industry experience servicing the Spa, Aesthetic and Wellness sectors. Spa Elite is acting on behalf of the Client as a Recruitment Agency. Proud members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Commissions on treatments & retail sales, Accommodation provided – Private bedroom and bathroom, Full use of facilities, Gratuities
- Industry Sector Travel, Leisure, Tourism