Architectural Assistant needed in Preston £13.47 ph PAYE - Reference: 445695
This role will involve:
- To assist in the production of high quality technical and planning drawings as instructed by the Line Manager or project lead.
- Assist in developing drawings as instructed in line with Building Design Team and Design and Construction standards adhering to QC and QA protocols as directed by senior team members.
- Assist in the production of technical and planning documents.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of statutory body requirements including Building Regulations planning and CDM.
- Contribute to ensuring efficient and effective delivery of service, on time and within costs to the complete satisfaction of the customer, making best use of IT and CAD and electronic project monitoring and recording systems.
- Have a good working knowledge of Autodesk Revit and AutoCAD.
- Develop and maintain a good working knowledge of Microsoft 365.
- Engage in continued professional development (CPD) as required by the role.
Ideally candidates will have;
- BSc Architecture, MArch (Part 2) or equivalent or
- BSc Architectural Technology
- Practical knowledge and competency in the use of Autodesk Revit
- Practical knowledge and competency in the use of Autodesk AutoCAD
- UK Driving licence
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Property