Our client is a new resort set in the beautiful countryside of Oxfordshire. With a unique hotel and luxury hot tub lodges, this stunning location offers a Spa including hydrotherapy pool and relaxation pool with underwater beds, a fully equipped gym and golf club to name a few.
As a Spa Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing a small team of therapist, managing staff rotas, monitoring and ordering stock and ensuring that the highest level of customer services is provided at all times. You will also be required to perform some treatments.
On offer for you…
- Competitive basic salary
- Discounts at the group of luxury resorts across the UK
- Discounts across F&B and Spa treatments
- Employee assistance programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to a training academy programme
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
Experience and Qualifications…
- NVQ Level 3 in Beauty Therapy or equivalent
- At least 1 years’ experience with a senior or management position
- To be confident in providing a range of treatments such as massage, facials, and beauty treatments
Reference: OXF-167 In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Apply Now | Our expert team are available to discuss this opportunity with you in more detail and can fully support and advise you with your next career move.
About Spa Elite: Multi-award winning, specialist recruitment business with over 15 years industry experience servicing the Spa, Aesthetic and Wellness sectors. Spa Elite is acting on behalf of the Client as a Recruitment Agency. Proud members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
See job advert for all of the great benefits!
- Industry Sector Other