End User Support Technician needed in Cardiff paying £11.27 per hr PAYE Ref:445525
This role is working full time hours on a temporary basis
- Install, maintain and manage end user computing hardware and software to meet the needs of the school and the education service.
- Respond as a Second Line of support to incidents and requests including tickets logged via the ICT Service Desk, ensuring relevant prioritisation and detail to allow effective investigation and resolution and ensure SLAs and customer satisfaction are met.
- Identify and investigate hardware and software problems using defined procedures and diagnostic tools.
- Resolve performance issues and associated errors.
- Support other team members and promote knowledge sharing and skills transfer including updating and maintaining documentation.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet